This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM are excited to be working with this AAA console games studio in London who are looking for a remarkably talented DevOps Build Engineer who is ready to produce a AAA title on next gen platforms.
- Strong understanding of C/C++ and Python.
- Strong knowledge of development backend systems (CI/CD).
- Good understanding and experience with Perforce.
- Demonstrable passion for enhancing software engineering processes and developing tools.
- Proactive and supportive with ad-hoc problem solving.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Work with their TeamCity automated build system and related processes including the monitoring and optimisation of their available bandwidth
- Collaborate with the Lead Dev Ops to maintain their project release branches in source control
- Create and enhance their QA Automation Framework and to ensure it is operable including functional and non-functional testing automation
- Help create and enhance their remote gameplay debugging and tuning tools
- Build tools to support post-launch release timetable, including build preparation, crash report systems, log aggregation and development metrics.
- Professional experience with UE4 is a strong plus.
- Professional experience with TeamCity is a strong plus.
- Good understanding of major games platforms and the specifications needed to develop on them is a strong plus.
- Private family medical care
- Private dental care
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- On-site subsidised Masseuse, Yoga, Life Drawing, Parking & Haircuts
- Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
- Film nights
- Subsidised gym in the office complex
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!