OPM’s client are famous for their outstanding, team-based multiplayer games that inspire friendship, competition, and teamwork.
The successful candidate will regularly and effectively communicate with the Studio Senior Leadership Team and any external partners or publishers, managing those relationships, presenting the creative achievements of the team, negotiating feature / change requests.
- A passion for making and playing games.
- Previously shipped a AAA title in an equivalent role.
- Previously shipped multiple titles in a leadership role.
- Experience delivering on project goals, translating the high-level vision into actionable tasks.
- The ability to work collaboratively with other disciplines and experience of being a key part of a leadership group.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- A deep understanding of all aspects of design.
- Be a key member of a leadership team, responsible for driving the expert execution of the creative vision.
- Direct the design team to a successful product delivery.
- Represent and support the needs of the studio, the players and all team members.
- Be responsible for the output and grown of the entire design discipline on your projects.
- Support the Creative Director in communicating the vision throughout the studio.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of all design documentation.
- Manage, mentor and develop Lead Game Designer.
- Private Medical and Dental Cover for you and your family.
- Get mental health support from trained Mental Health First Aiders.
- 24/7 employee assistance helpline.
- 25 days of annual leave, plus 8 public holidays and annual closure between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Industry-leading fully paid 30 weeks maternity leave & 10 weeks paternity leave.
- Enhanced company pension contributions.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!