We are now looking for an exceptional Data Scientist/Analyst to own game and company analytics and grow this function.
- Understand the day-to-day issues that our business faces, which can be better understood with data
- Build solutions for but not limited to customer segmentation and targeting, propensity modelling, churn modelling, lifetime value estimation, forecasting, recommendation systems, modelling response to incentives, and price optimization
- Structure experiments and build mathematical models to identify game optimizations points which will help game developers improve player experience
- Provide testing techniques and methodologies in order to assess the impact and effectiveness of business initiatives.
- Ad-hoc analysis of game data and market behaviour of the mobile games industry
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Excellent applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab.
- High levels of emotional intelligence with the ability to build a strong rapport with a variety of stakeholder
Strong experience in one of these would be advantageous
- An expert in SQL and RDBMS concepts, including experience in working with large data sets
- Good scripting and programming skills using languages like Java, Scala, Python, R or Perl.
- Outwardly looking – ideally, you’d be involved in the wider data science community.
- Experience of visually communicating results and working alongside designers
- Experience working with data pipelines and modelling in a production environment
You’ll love it here if you
- Enjoy working with great, kind, hardworking people in a pleasant, friendly atmosphere.
- Get along with people, love to share, teach, learn and most importantly: get stuff done while aiming for perfection.
- Want to think creatively and challenge conventions while creating a phenomenal, community-driven product that millions of people enjoy
- Value ownership and the ability to contribute without any bureaucracy
- Share our passion for games, ideally ours :).
- Are open to team building and money-can’t-buy off-site events that make BRAVO COMPANY a truly unique place.
Become a part of something great and join a team which is growing and appreciates the people that make things happen.
As a freshly funded Series A company, we are able to provide growth opportunities in a bureaucracy-free environment to both talented and experienced individuals as well as competitive salaries and attractive equity components.