Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Data Manager – Console Games – France
Location: Bordeaux, France Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 3 years ago
Within 15 years, our client has become a major player in the gaming industry by undertaking ambitious productions and by partnering with several prestigious publishers.
They are always on the lookout for talented people to join us in crafting the future of entertainment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create the different versions of the game, ensuring their quality and stability. Be reactive and report problems in advance to ensure a production line without interruption (compilation problems …).
- You are in charge of solving the productivity problems of the production tools, in direct relation with the Leads and the QA.
- You may need to develop tools or participate in their design.
- In relation with all the teams of the project, you ensure a role of tools support to the users and for their use of the versions (list of modifications, remote debugging, call stack, rules of reproduction, continuous integration…)
- Update the documents and information materials of the tools and versions for which you are responsible.
- You are participating in a live content publishing process.
Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of version management software (especially Perforce).
- A good knowledge of at least one scripting language would be a plus (PowerShell, Python, …).
- A knowledge of an object-oriented language (C #, C ++, Java, …) would be a plus.
- You are rigorous and methodical in your work.
- You are comfortable with the direct communication between the different members of the team.
- You are comfortable working in a French and multicultural environment.
Categories: Analytics , Commercial