This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Game Studio
OPM have partnered with a major AAA Games Developer with studios in both Europe and North America. They are currently seeking a Data Analyst who will support teams with a variety of data insights and analytics, taking ownership in relevant data gathering, monitoring and analysis.
The successful candidate will enable the teams to make decisions while facilitating for general and partner level ‘go-to-market’ strategies through analysis and fact-based suggestions to increase profitability.
- Responsible for determining methodology for rolling business performance trajectory.
- Responsible for data quality, financial alignment, and assessment with division executional publishing process, working cohesively with the leads.
- Collaborate with Product Owners offering revenue & profitability assessment of defined risk & opportunities.
- Provide actionable suggestions and insights to Product Owners and Sales & Marketing Teams.
- Review pro-forma P&Ls to validate profitability of releases, promotions, sales activations and conduct associated post-mortems.
- Establishing Financial Targets, Key Performance Indicators, Key Quality Indicators and Production Performance Indicators in close alignment with management.
- Implement tracking for and visualize set KPIs/KQIs/PPIs.
- Source data based on division needs and requirements.
- Partner in developing the data infrastructure that enables data aware decision-making.
- Extensive experience as a business analysis in gaming, digital entertainment, or tech sectors.
- Strong experience working in an international environment.
- Experience building data visualisation using tools such as Google Data Studio.
- Experience building revenue models using major KPIs such as MAU, ARPU, Retention, etc.
- Superb database querying skills.
- Outstanding analytical and numerical skills.
- Keen desire for process improvement and innovation, with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to co-operate and collaborate as a team.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a structured, targeted, and focused manner.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Strong capability for planning & analysis allied to the vision.
- Keen interest in Outdoor Activities and/or Sports.
- Passionate about the games industry.
- Professional experience within the games industry.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!