Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM are proud to be working with one of the worldwide leaders in mobile games with an incredibly talented international team based in the diverse and beautiful city of Barcelona. They are looking for a Data Analyst / Scientist to join their team.
The successful candidate will work to understand their gamers’ behaviour, work with the game teams to enhance the product, drive retention & user conversion. You will gain business insights that provide real value to the company by applying quantitative analysis, statistics & programming
- Strong experience utilising analytics to solve business questions and mine for insights that drive value, in mobile games.
- A Master’s degree in a quantitative subject area such as Statistics, Maths, or Social Sciences.
- Strong analytical skills in applied statistics or econometrics and experience in empirical analysis.
- Professional experience implementing data science models using Python, R or Matlab.
- Fluent English communication skills, with experience presenting to business stakeholders.
- Passionate about turning data into actionable insights.
- Strong ability with front-end visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker or Chartio.
- Deep passion for games and the games industry.
- Pragmatic, you know how to balance short- and long-term deliverables.
- Collaborate with Game Teams to provide insights into user behaviour and solve business questions.
- Perform hands-on research, data exploration and analysis.
- Communicate, define, and visualise analysis and results to senior stakeholders, including the Head of Analytics, VPs of Product, the CEOs, and other C-level executives.
- Act as the connection between product, game developers, data engineers and data scientists to ensure their data is precisely specified, understood and reliable.
- Cooperate with other data scientists to lead projects on machine learning, behavioural segmentation, and monetisation.
- Using predictive analytics to predict how users will react to adjustments in the Games.
- 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays.
- Private medical insurance.
- Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu.
- Brand new gym, football and basketball teams with onsite physiotherapist.
- Spanish lessons.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!