Job Type: Permanent
Project: FPS PC Game
Our client is an established games developer in Germany working on an ambitious AAA FPS game.
Working together in interdisciplinary teams and a fast-paced and professional environment you'll support them in providing crucial information that will improve their games.
- Experience as a data analyst / scientist, in the gaming industry.
- Ability to apply machine learning algorithms for the development and implementation of new analysis tools.
- Experience in working with SQL, R/Python and MS Office.
- Experience in data visualization like e.g. Tableau, QlikView or any equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- University degree or comparable qualification with a statistical / mathematical background.
- Working closely with stakeholders e.g., Design, Product Management, Publishing, etc.
- Evaluate A/B tests and multivariate tests to optimize mission-orientated decisions.
- You define, create, and implement complex quantitative models for projection to evaluate user behaviour.
- You transfer complex mathematical relationships into actionable dashboards, presentations, and talks.
- You create and provide on-going reports and monitor the performance of our games.
- Passionate about videogames.
- Experience in the development of data and analytics infrastructure
- Experience working with AWS tools: Athena, Lambda, Glue & S3.
- Experience with CRM methodologies.
- Full Time Remote options
- VISA and relocation support and assistance if required / preferred
- Occupational pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Fitness Club membership, health webinars
- Public transportation tickets
- Dedicated Talent Development Manager
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!