Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Data Analyst – AAA Games – Poland
Location: Warsaw, Poland Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 3 years ago
Role: Data Analyst – AAA Games – Poland
Job Type: Permanent
Job I.D: 24382
OPM are currently working with a AAA games studio who are looking for an analytical mind to work hand in hand with their Marketing team. You will not only manage media and user acquisition data but also have a significant impact on their future marketing strategy for many the studios major titles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gathering, analysing and sharing data for marketing campaigns and in-game performance.
- Creating and analysing data reports as well as identifying statistical trends within the available data.
- Influencing marketing department decisions by providing hard-data based feedback.
- Providing recommendations and conclusions based on the obtained data.
- Conducting A/B test for marketing features.
- Cooperating with Media Campaigns and LIVE departments regarding planning future activities and adjusting current actions to the game performance.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience working as a data analyst, preferably in game development or e-commerce industry.
- Good knowledge of SQL, BI tools, Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of data visualization software packages.
- Experienced with MS Excel.
- Experience in constructing dashboards based on external APIs.
- Ability to extract data, integrate it from different data sources and generate queries/reports without guidance.
- Capability to process, organize and analyse vast amounts of information as well as to present clear conclusions.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and to effectively communicate your ideas, thoughts, and opinions.
- Understanding of how online media works.
- Knowledge of new trends in online advertising.
- Extensive knowledge about the game industry and passion for games.
- Knowledge of Python.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & Multisport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid holiday per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for candidates willing to establish in Poland.
- Can’t speak Polish? Not a problem, our client also offers Polish lesson so you will be able to read & speak Polish in no time.
Categories: Analytics , Commercial