Job ID: #
OPM are working with an innovative and award winning developer in London that boasts a varied portfolio of unique games.
If making engaging games is the reason you began coding, then an opportunity like this should not be missed.
As a bonus, the work environment is fun, rewarding and challenging.
At this time, they are looking for a PS4 Unity Game Developer to join their development team on a contract basis, to work on current and future games.
You will contribute to the development of the game code with special emphasis on PS4 multiplayer gameplay.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Implementation of game code to a high degree of robustness and maintainability
– Working closely with the other game developers to ensure all code is of the same high standards
– Research and dissemination among the team of best Network practices
– Delivering agreed work on time and to the quality level required
– Delivering PS4 version of the Game
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Excellent coding skills
– Experience with development of PS4 development with Unity
Game industry experience with track record of successfully released games
– Portfolio of work that includes PS4 games
– A degree in Computer Science or similar
– Ability to adapt to new coding techniques and learn new languages
– Excellent attention to detail and a high level of polish
– Proven experience in a variety of languages such any combination of C#, C++, Java, Objective C, etc.
– Proven experience with PS4 Unity Multiplayer implementations
– Working knowledge of any out of GIT, Mercurial and Perforce
– Experience of Agile development environments (SCRUM, etc.)
– Professional experience of Unity development.
Categories: Programming , Technical
Our best wishes for a great Christmas and prosperous New Year! We will all be checking our emails periodically over…
With the deadline for the UK leaving the EU fast approaching, it’s important to know what this means for UK…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom