Job ID: #
OPM are working with an innovative and award winning developer in London that boasts a varied portfolio of unique games.
If making engaging games is the reason you began coding, then an opportunity like this should not be missed.
As a bonus, the work environment is fun, rewarding and challenging.
At this time, they are looking for a Network Game developer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Implementation of game code to a high degree of robustness and maintainability
– Working closely with the other game developers to ensure all code is of the same high standards
– Research and dissemination among the team of best Network practices
– Delivering agreed work on time and to the quality level required
– Designing new features and coming up with new game ideas
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Excellent coding skills
– Experience with development of multiplayer systems on multiple projects
– Game industry experience with track record of successfully released games
– Portfolio of work that includes multiplayer games
– A degree in Computer Science or similar
– Ability to adapt to new coding techniques and learn new languages
– Excellent attention to detail and a high level of polish
Main development Language is now C# but they use a varied mix of technologies. What we’re looking for is an adaptable and experienced programmer who has a good mix of the following:
– Proven experience in a variety of languages such any combination of C#, C++, Java, Objective C, etc.
– Proven experience with Unity Multiplayer implementations
– Working knowledge of any out of GIT, Mercurial and Perforce
– Experience with Test Driven development or Unit Testing
– Experience of Agile development environments (SCRUM, etc.)
– Professional experience of Unity development.
Categories: Programming , Technical
On Friday 19th November, Brandon will be doing a 24-hour stream as part of Macmillan’s Game Heroes In an attempt…
From early releases like Manic Miner, to the juggernaut that is Grand Theft Auto, the UK gaming industry has always…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom