Job ID: #10379
OPM are working with an innovative and award winning developer in London that boasts a varied portfolio of unique games.
If making engaging games is the reason you began coding, then an opportunity like this should not be missed.
As a bonus, the work environment is fun, rewarding and challenging.
At this time, they are looking for a Network Game developer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Implementation of game code to a high degree of robustness and maintainability
– Working closely with the other game developers to ensure all code is of the same high standards
– Research and dissemination among the team of best Network practices
– Delivering agreed work on time and to the quality level required
– Designing new features and coming up with new game ideas
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Excellent coding skills
– Experience with development of multiplayer systems on multiple projects
– Game industry experience with track record of successfully released games
– Portfolio of work that includes multiplayer games
– A degree in Computer Science or similar
– Ability to adapt to new coding techniques and learn new languages
– Excellent attention to detail and a high level of polish
Main development Language is now C# but they use a varied mix of technologies. What we’re looking for is an adaptable and experienced programmer who has a good mix of the following:
– Proven experience in a variety of languages such any combination of C#, C++, Java, Objective C, etc.
– Proven experience with Unity Multiplayer implementations
– Working knowledge of any out of GIT, Mercurial and Perforce
– Experience with Test Driven development or Unit Testing
– Experience of Agile development environments (SCRUM, etc.)
– Professional experience of Unity development.
Categories: Programming , Technical
We are extremely proud to announce that OPM Response has been nominated for the Develop:Star Awards 2019 in the Recruitment…
On Friday OPM competed in SpecialEffect’s five-a-side football tournament at Wembley. The guys had been training hard for five weeks in preparation, (mainly…
Copyright © 2019 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom