This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: EMEA Esports
OPM have partnered with an industry leading developer, setting the world alight with their popular online game enjoyed my millions around the world! An Amsterdam-based company, they are seeking a Content Coordinator to join their team.
The successful candidate will assist the Esports team and Content Manager in all areas of Esports-related content and social media. Alongside this you will work with external Esports organisers, producers, and other related parties to improve the impact in the EMEA region.
- Solid Esports or gaming industry experience
- Professional experience as a Content/Social Media Coordinator or Manager
- Technical understanding of web and social media publishing
- Professional experience with CMS tools
- Good understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Strong knowledge of FPS/BR Esports
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, proactive, results oriented and a team player
- Deep understand of games industry and culture
- Ability to work during and throughout events, including weekends, as necessary
- Strong experience in the games industry, with keen interest in Esports and/or Esports Games specially FPS and Battle Royale genres.
- Strong understanding of the online games market
- Experience of working in a globally diverse and multi-cultural company
- Multilingual skills
- Experience organising competitive events online and offline
- Experience with video editing and/or graphics creation
- Support the improvement of content strategy based on their title and Esports roadmaps
- Cooperate with Esports Coordinators, the Esports Content Manager, and the Head of Esports to push the formation of engaging video and written content
- Organise and plan publishing deadlines while maintaining adaptable content strategies
- Coordinate content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Evaluate the performance of Esports content and communicate feedback
- Edit and fact-check content written
- Ensure quality and consistency across their Esports channels
- Keep internal departments informed about our content direction
- Assist the Content Manager as the point of contact for Esports content, ensuring communication and harmonisation across global teams.
- Produce creative concepts based on the latest company and industry updates
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!