Project: AAA Game title
OPMs client is looking for a talented Content Designer who is ambitious, self-motivated, and creative
The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Creative Lead for day to day business in the Amsterdam Office
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Robust experience in graphical design or equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience of working within a dynamic and challenging marketing environment, planning, and delivering to tight deadlines
- Strong creative skills, with a clearly defined design point of view (please provide your portfolio of previous work with your application).
- Previous experience designing Video Game related promotional material or demonstrable interest in working in this industry.
- Proficiency with file formats, such as .JPG, .EPS, .TIF, .PDF and the ability to efficiently create and edit those
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), Microsoft Office
- Strong composition and story-telling skills
- Close collaboration with the marketing and the community management teams to determine the best design solution(s)
- Develop and create high-quality graphical and print assets
- Support the creation and extension of campaign elements and brand materials in coordination with our other offices (notably their HQ in Korea)
- Ensure technical specs are accurately applied and the assets are delivered within the agreed timeframe
- Support our Merchandise team with print ready assets for various products
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!