OPMs client is looking for a Compliance tester who is expected to take a leadership position in establishing and communicating risk assessments and best-practice in relation to compliance issues and associated procedures.
The successful candidate will create test cases, forecast testing efforts, review concerns, and monitor overall testing progress of area of expertise on all titles in alignment with the overall test strategy.
- Solid experience in quality assurance and compliance testing
- Good knowledge of the Certification/Development process and 1st party requirements.
- Experience in working and communicating with external and internal partners
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team
- In-depth understanding of the technical requirements / online requirements and tools pertaining to at least one console platform
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Provide a high level of understanding of all internal and 1st party requirements relating to the hardware platforms. (Microsoft/Sony)
- Create, maintain, and publish relevant 1st Party documentation and best practices, as well as internal tools and processes
- Test case creation from game/ feature design documentation, genre and platform expertise.
- Collaborate with the QA Management Team to ensure alignment over the global testing strategy.
- Review concerns reported and provided issue severity evaluation, publish/respond to issues where required.
- Use essential game experience and technical expertise to conduct hands-on testing during the entire development cycle, perform test case regression, verification, and assist in ad-hoc requests as needed for both software and documentation reviews. Testing execution is required for this role.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of both day-to-day project execution and non-project specific tasks (1st Party documentation updates, test case maintenance, etc.).
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!