Job Type: Permanent
Project: Mobile Games
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Community Manager with experience in Games working in their team of digital marketeers!
As a Senior Community Manager, you will report directly to the Senior Product Marketing Manager and integrate into a group of passionate marketing experts dedicated to bringing life to & nurturing gamer communities.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering & executing the best social media & digital marketing strategy for your Game, with the ultimate goal of fostering healthy communities & helping in extending their gaming experience in-game & out
- Strong digital marketing background with a proven track-record in delivering unique experiences with high ROI.
- A passion for gaming & gaming experiences of all kinds.
- Setting benchmarks & ideas driven.
- Relationship expert: Build credible & trusting relationships in a fast-paced environment with a broad range of colleagues & collaborators across the company & the world.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage several projects in parallel, with unique deliverables & timelines.
- Focused on objectives & KPIs.
- Strong knowledge & application of social media & digital marketing tool-stack.
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken.
- Design and implement the most adapted yet compelling community strategy for your game, utilising all possible digital marketing levers & opportunities.
- Proactively taking part in the marketing plans for your game, ensuring all digital marketing & social marketing touchpoints are addressed in the most effective way.
- Set & track accurate KPIs to show progression, evaluate ROI & establish proper internal benchmarks.
- Proactively identify & propose innovating solutions & projects which will set your game apart from our direct & indirect competition.
- Identify opportunities to craft unique experiences for their game’s players in-game & out-game (e.g. contests, community collaborations, platform collaborations etc.).
- Deliver & coordinate the evergreen content plan & coordinate the content creation process for your game.
- Track & analyse community & content performance KPIs – draft & share reports on a regular basis.
- Coordinate the moderation plan for your game (in collaboration with the Global Engagement Marketing Team)
- Developing editorial content to support the community & enrich their experience out-game : patch-notes, blogposts, newsletters etc. & report on the performance of this content.
- Coordinate UGC programs for your game (e.g. Content Creator Program, hashtag challenges, community contributions board etc.) & report on the performance of these initiatives.
- Manage store reviews on specific platforms.
- Conducting benchmarks & trends observations, & be a proactive source of ideation for the Game’s marketing team.
- People management skills & capacity to manage 1 to 2 direct reports.
- Delivering performance reports & anticipating potential Game Community Management team growth.
- VISA and Relocation Assistance
- Remote work options depending on the country
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Competitive market rate salary
- Free language courses
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!