This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC & Console Games
OPMs client is an established video game publisher for various platforms based in France who have been in the industry for over 30 years. They are looking for a Community Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate will work under the supervision the Lead Community Manager and Marketing Manager.
- Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Skilled with MS Office, Adobe Suite, and social media analysis tools.
- Fluent in English.
- Extensive knowledge of the games industry, digital communication, and social media ecosystem.
- Solid organisation and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Create the digital communication strategies and social media calendars linked with your game projects for English-speaking communities.
- Collaborate with subsidiaries and external partners to set the social media communications, strategies, and following up on the publication calendar.
- Daily management of your assigned social media channels in English.
- Manage partner platforms ensure consistent community communications on Steam, PlayStation, Xbox groups and other platforms.
- Share community feedback and make improvement recommendations to the publishing team.
- Follow closely the production process of games, working closely with the producers to adapt and the communication calendars appropriately.
- Collaborate and assist the product managers on all communication strategies from the beginning of production until the end of the communication campaign.
- Participate in the development & improvement of the publisher’s digital communication.
- Recommend the allocation of the budget for social media advertising and execute them.
- Supervise the work of associate community managers.
- Assist the marketing team in marketing strategy discussion and as well as discussions linked to new concept sourcing or potential games to distribute.
- Take part in the marketing plan production by building the social media and community communication strategy.
- Follow the planning approved by the Lead CM and the Marketing Manager, which includes organising the digital communication strategies & activities.
- Ensure the frequent delivery, linked to the needs of the Marketing Manager, of relevant reporting on communication activities in progress and on the evolution of the associated social media.
- Build & consolidate the relationship with players, player communities, and influencers in relation to your projects.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!