OPM have partnered with an industry leading developer, setting the world alight with their popular online game enjoyed my millions around the world! An Amsterdam-based company, they are seeking a Community Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of their game communities both online and offline, including managing conversations on all other community channels including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc. You will become ambassador for the game, maintaining well-organised public communications and player engagement by leading community projects.
- Experience in building online and offline communities
- Having a strong understanding and experience with shooters
- Expert understanding of current social media trends and the games industry
- Good writing skills and experience in writing and editing, articles and posts
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with external partners
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to develop new initiatives as well as managing multiple tasks
- Able to travel as required both globally and domestically
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Native French speaker and proficient with English language
- Work alongside the product management & community management teams to develop, update and execute community engagement activities and marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage community platforms
- Create and publish content on their official communication platforms
- Manage and analyse performance and progression of their official communication platforms
- Monitor and drive the conversation on all Social Media
- Plan and execute community projects, including online and offline events, promotions and marketing campaigns
- Develop innovative plans, programs and strategies to increase the reach of community engagement
- Collaborate with partners to promote their communication efforts
- Provide quantitative and qualitative feedback based on monitoring, analysing communication and community channels
- Deliver regular community updates to business informing of community sentiment and reactions
- Previous experience in the games industry
- Video/Image design and editing skills
- Understanding of support and development tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Additional language skills are a strong asset
- Very Competitive Salary
- Full Relocation Support
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!