Job ID: #23073
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
As a vital member of the Brand and Content Marketing team, the Community Manager will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will define and deliver strategies that drive the growth, engagement and positive sentiment of Hutch’s game communities.
• Grow and nurture the community for one of our FTP mobile racing titles.
• Execute the player community strategy and work with the Head of Social to develop this.
• Take responsibility for communication via all community-channels (boards, Social Media, blogs) and keep players up to date.
• Write engaging copy and generate great content ideas and social campaigns /calendars tailored for each channel, working collaboratively with game teams and the Head of Social.
• Proactively seek dialogue with our players, inform, listen, prepare the community’s feedback and deliver input to the game and marketing creative key stakeholders.
• Run the in-game and web forums, establishing an efficient and scalable strategy for moderation to ensure our communities are friendly and collaborative.
• Be the bond between the game team and players and work closely with key stakeholders to help develop new game features that are designed around the community’s preferences and play-patterns.
• Execute strategic communications and delivery of (live) production initiatives to drive community engagement (see Hutch TV, live-streaming, events, contests, surveys, etc).
• Own regular reporting of the impact of key releases and other initiatives on community sentiment.
• Support player research initiatives providing insights from within the game communities.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Ideally, you will have a love for games, cars and motorsport.
• Highly self-motivated.
• A knowledge of our competitor’s community initiatives and the desire/ capability to take Hutch to the next level.
• Advanced knowledge of Social Media platforms and tools (inc. services such as twitch.tv), as well as good skills in creating social media content.
• An understanding of statistics and key KPI measurements relevant for community management and social media.
• A diplomatic and professional approach, able to gather and share information in an energetic and inclusive manner, while dealing effectively with challenging situations.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong problem solving and organisation skills.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Communications, Media or Marketing.
• Experience with an established games company is ideal but we’d also be interested if you’ve got a proven track record outside of the games industry.
Categories: Commercial , Community Management
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom