Job ID: #23073
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
As a vital member of the Brand and Content Marketing team, the Community Manager will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will define and deliver strategies that drive the growth, engagement and positive sentiment of Hutch’s game communities.
• Grow and nurture the community for one of our FTP mobile racing titles.
• Execute the player community strategy and work with the Head of Social to develop this.
• Take responsibility for communication via all community-channels (boards, Social Media, blogs) and keep players up to date.
• Write engaging copy and generate great content ideas and social campaigns /calendars tailored for each channel, working collaboratively with game teams and the Head of Social.
• Proactively seek dialogue with our players, inform, listen, prepare the community’s feedback and deliver input to the game and marketing creative key stakeholders.
• Run the in-game and web forums, establishing an efficient and scalable strategy for moderation to ensure our communities are friendly and collaborative.
• Be the bond between the game team and players and work closely with key stakeholders to help develop new game features that are designed around the community’s preferences and play-patterns.
• Execute strategic communications and delivery of (live) production initiatives to drive community engagement (see Hutch TV, live-streaming, events, contests, surveys, etc).
• Own regular reporting of the impact of key releases and other initiatives on community sentiment.
• Support player research initiatives providing insights from within the game communities.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Ideally, you will have a love for games, cars and motorsport.
• Highly self-motivated.
• A knowledge of our competitor’s community initiatives and the desire/ capability to take Hutch to the next level.
• Advanced knowledge of Social Media platforms and tools (inc. services such as twitch.tv), as well as good skills in creating social media content.
• An understanding of statistics and key KPI measurements relevant for community management and social media.
• A diplomatic and professional approach, able to gather and share information in an energetic and inclusive manner, while dealing effectively with challenging situations.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong problem solving and organisation skills.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Communications, Media or Marketing.
• Experience with an established games company is ideal but we’d also be interested if you’ve got a proven track record outside of the games industry.
Categories: Commercial , Community Management
Our best wishes for a great Christmas and prosperous New Year! We will all be checking our emails periodically over…
With the deadline for the UK leaving the EU fast approaching, it’s important to know what this means for UK…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom