Job Title – Community Manager and Customer Success Specialist – Mobile Games
Job Location – Barcelona
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – £Neg
OPM are working with a world leader in strategy and action games with deep social engagement whose team of 350+ employees make awesome games that are played and loved by over 50 million players worldwide. They are looking for an experienced Community Manager to join them in their modern Barcelona office to help create, grow and lead the social media presence on exciting new titles currently in development as well as games that are already live.
As their Community Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to have a high impact on the game by creating/developing the community, organizing events for the fans and being the conduit that channels player feedback directly to the game developers. You will be the voice of the customer for this game, guiding its development with feedback and suggestions from the players.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish and develop a strategy to create a social media presencefor the game
- Set up the channels as well as manage and produce entertaining and engagingcontent for multiple social media channels (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Forums etc)
- Interact with the fans to obtain their feedback and to enhance their engagement with the game
- Build close relationships with top influencers(fans forums, unofficial FB pages etc), elite fans, and users to maintain a positive community reputation, get relevant feedback and convey messages to all available channels
- Create engagement opportunities at in-person and online events
- Provide regular and actionable feedback to game teamson the community’s sentiment, concerns and suggestions for game improvement
- Track and analyse player conversations and trends for unique engagement or content opportunities
- Works with the team to create and maintain a VIP communityto ensure regular feedback from this important user group
- Stay up-to-date with developments in Social Media and make recommendations on new community management tactics
- Analyse, report and present regularly on the community KPIsas well as your strategy and plans for enhancing and engaging the Community to the wider game teams
Moreover you will need to be able to:
- Communicate wellinternally and externally – the role of community manager is highly visible and a crucial communications role that links our games teams directly with our player communities
- Prioritize – help the Game Teams to understand the most important feature or issue that the players are looking for that they should implement in the next version
- Make and maintain meaningful relationshipswith players from around the world – it will be your responsibility to build close relationships with top influencers, fans and users from around the world.
You should have:
- An understanding of the free to play environment – coming from a gaming background is a MUST
- Proven ability to grow an online community. You must have experience creating and growing an online community in the past and will be able to point to specific experiences where you have improved your product using feedback from customers.
- Analytical and investigative skills to get to the bottom of customer comments, and to be able to follow up appropriately and prioritise request for the team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven creative skills for coming up with new ideas for engaging with the community
- Problem solving skills, be practical, proactive and smart
- Good communication skills
- An active interest in gaming! Games are your first and your last thought everyday.
- Native English levelis a must
- Microsoft office Intermediate level
- Spanish and other languages knowledge is a plus
- the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- Healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- A brand new onsite gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- Fresh fruit delivered at the office every day