This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console Games
Our client is a UK-based, full-service independent publisher and developer of interactive digital entertainment, who are currently working on a variety of well-established IPs.
They are seeking an experienced Community Manager to play a crucial role in helping players get the greatest experience from their games and the company.
This is a full-time position based in Middlesbrough, however, can be onboarded remotely initially due to COVID. They will provide you with everything needed to join remotely whether you will need to relocate to the UK (or within the UK) now, or later.
- Professional experience in, social media, community management, content management, and/or online gaming.
- Outstanding ability with social media platforms, able to detect upcoming trends and explore new platforms that are worth integrating into a community plan.
- Professional experience managing channels, such as: Twitter, Forums, Reddit, and Discord.
- Outstanding English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Great analytical skills and ability to present complex information in a simple format.
- Ability to analyse game metrics, understand data, and provide suggestions, based on qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Flexibility to deal with changes and pressure on brief notice, aligning working hours with different time zones and weekends.
- Capable of planning and managing a social media campaign in its entirety
- Passionate about video games and comfortable sharing it with an online audience.
- Monitor and align conversation on all social media channels.
- Plan and execute the community strategy for Europe and North America in collaboration with the Publishing Operations Manager and Junior Marketing Associate.
- Manage forums, chat sessions, live phases, and events and other community activities.
- Frequently report on community sentiment, via the use of listening tools, in the form of qualitative and quantitative reports.
- Coordination of content publishing across Europe and North America, in coordination with external PR agencies when necessary.
- Produce content on a brand level, working closely with Publishing Operations Manager to define and answer the strategy objectives.
- Collect and present feedback and consumer insights through regular in-depth reporting
- Build compelling communications to inform, acquire, engage, and excite players, in collaboration with the Junior Marketing Associate.
- Design and deploy in-game community management features (such as FAQs, tips & tricks, etc.).
- Detect and engage with community leaders, rewarding valuable players for spending time in the community.
- Cooperate with Marketing Managers, Producers, and the dev team to develop, update, and execute a community engagement calendar.
- Potentially demo products at various trade shows if requested.
- Collaborate and assist teams throughout the company.
- Flexible working hours
- Vitality Private Healthcare
- Cycle scheme
- Potential relocation package
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!