Job Location: REMOTE or Prague or Texas or North Carolina
Projects: AAA PC and Console Games
Our client is an independent, natively remote co-development studio with offices in the US and Czech Republic. Founded by industry veterans they provide world-class art and animation support to world renowned clients in the games industry.
As part of their 70 strong team you’ll help lay the foundations for the next steps in their exciting journey!
- Experience building brand and marketing content for Business-to-business relationships.
- Experience supporting internal Business Development / Sales team members with the ability to cite specific examples of past support activities.
- Established relationships with third-party marketing and PR agencies.
- Experience defining budgets for marketing related activities, with experience managing third-party content creators to deliver within the defined budget.
- Liaise with business development and creative team members to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copies.
- Conduct market research and analysis of existing B2B relationships, to identify customer trends, competitor offerings, potential points of account penetration, and demographic data.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels for B2B relationships, including identification of key media platforms to be used to relay product messages to targeted customers.
- Investigate the performance of marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics.
- Create innovative data-driven marketing campaigns and present the recommendations for investment to management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to understand what is working in their messaging, and what is not with a focus on how best to provide messaging that will build brand trust, and continue to grow ongoing relationships.
- Define measurable B2B goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimisation and content development.
- Guide the creation and maturation of company branding, ensuring consistency across channels, and strong representation at industry events.
- Own responsibility for quality in all externally facing representation and social media presence.
- Full Time Remote Contract from where you are
- Onsite / Hybrid work model on offer at their studio locations if preferred
- 21 Days Paid Holiday + National Holidays
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance (Freelance excluded)
- Life Assurance & Income Protection (Freelance excluded)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!