Job ID: #23547
Project: AAA Open World RPG
This award-winning UK developer has set its sights on crafting an entirely new AAA Open World RPG. To achieve this goal, they are hiring for a Cinematic Director. The successful candidate will have experience within the games industry will have having worked on multiple high-profile console titles in the course of their career.
As Cinematic Director you'll take responsibility for all phases of cinematic production including script breakdown, storyboarding, animatics, previz, blocking, casting, VO/performance direction, animation, editing, cinematography, lighting, VFX, audio.
· A demo reel or portfolio demonstrating recent work.
· Worked on a minimum of three successfully published titles with at least one AAA title in a Cinematic Director or equivalent position.
· Outstanding modern and classical cinematic fundamentals with an application towards establishing mood, tone, and emotion.
· Excellent understanding of cinematic storytelling, pacing, and character development in an interactive medium.
· Well versed in a variety of cinematic presentation styles and up to date with the latest cinematic techniques and innovations.
· Understanding of modern trends within the entertainment industry with an ability to successfully apply to cinematic style as needed.
· Deep understanding of the game development process and its unique limitations.
· A thorough understanding of animation theory and technique.
· Experienced with character and animation pipelines.
· VO and motion or performance Capture directing experience.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
Programming languages have existed in one form or another since computers were first made. Of course, their usefulness and complexity…
OPMjobs are proud of our new incentive to help the team cope with isolation – the Wellness Hour. Getting a…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom