Job ID: #23857
Project: Narrative Adventure Game on Consoles
With over a decade of experience, OPM’s client has created successful games adapted from famous brands on next gen gaming platforms as well as their own critically acclaimed original IPs.
They are looking for a Cinematic Artist / Camera Artist to work on a unannounced narrative adventure game.
· An eye for image composition
· Understand the language of photography, cinematography & film (FOV, lens, aperture)
· Experience working within a game engine and using Motion Builder
· Gamer and understand camera constraints in a gameplay environment
· Under the supervision of the Cinematic Director, develop the style and role of the cameras in the overall game experience: in-game and in cinematics
· Implement and oversee the implementation of cameras in the game in accordance with the vision and direction given
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom