Job ID: #24207
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Racing Games
This award-winning UK developer is seeking a Cinematic Artist to join development on a AAA Racing Title. You will create and advocate for the cinematic creative vision while pushing quality and maintaining the project vision.
The successful candidate will work with the Lead Cinematic Designer to produce cinematics in cooperation with other disciplines. You will be responsible for producing top quality cinematics on schedule and spotting risks or chances for improvement.
· Strong demo/showreel showcasing your recent cinematics.
· Good understanding of modern and classical cinematic fundamentals, with an application towards setting the mood, tone, and emotion.
· Good understanding of cinematic storytelling, composition, and pacing.
· Good understanding of modern trends within the entertainment industry.
· Passionate about games and the gaming industry.
· Professional games industry or related, full cycle project experience
· Professional AAA games experience
· Flexible working hours
· VISA application assistance
· Contributory pension scheme
· 25-day holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
· Private Healthcare
· And more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
Royal Leamington Spa
We’re delighted to support Safe In Our World and help bring awareness to the effects and signs of stress and…
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom