Job ID: #24126
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Projects: AAA Game Cinematics
OPMs client is a specialist visual outsourcer to mainstream game developers as well the broadcast and feature film industries seeking a Cinematic Artist to join their studio.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, visualising, and implementing gorgeous cinematic scenes and trailers for AAA titles.
· Excellent showreel showcasing your cinematic experience
· Professional experience as a Cinematic Artist in Games or Film
· Strong experience using Motion Capture alongside a fundamental grasp of animation timing
· Knowledge of shot composition, framing, cinematography, editing, and flow
· Outstanding abilities in camera placement and animation
· Ability to both lead and cooperate with in team
· Good English language skills, especially verbal
· Able to self-organise and strong attention to detail
· Support driving the development of AAA quality cinematics and cutscenes
· Design and produce shots from Scripts and/or Storyboards, using cinematic understanding and language to tell a story
· Block out rough sequences which will later receive animation of characters, props, and cameras
· Use real-life camera behaviour to improve the camera’s role in story telling
· Cooperate with the director and a team of artists to produce high quality video sequences on schedule
· Professional experience with Motion Builder
· Professional experience doing real-time work with Unreal Engine
· Solid animation knowledge or ability to create your own block-outs or animatics
· Understanding of photography, storytelling and movie producing principles
· Great technical background and able to solve problems if the occur.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom