Job ID: #24192
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA PC Games
OPM’s award-winning client is a world class team of diverse and multi-national talent who are well known for crafting memorable gaming experiences. They are seeking a talented Cinematic Animator with a strong understanding of producing character driven performance abilities, along with having a versatile animation skill set.
· Good professional experience producing cinematic content for both in-game and marketing materials, in a AAA development studio.
· Demonstrable understanding of character animation, integrating complex body mechanics for both bipeds and quadrupeds.
· Ability to build and execute hand key frame animations for a widespread set of characters that include both human and creatures.
· Demonstrable understanding of handling and editing motion capture, combining hand key skills to produce the final character performances.
· Hand keyframe experience in producing character facial animation performances, in both lip syncing and emotions.
· Proficient Maya skills.
· Professional experience with game engines and cinematic pipelines in game development.
· Strong understanding of camera narrative and film making methods.
· You will create stunning, emotive cinematic performances for an extensive set of characters for in-game cinematics and marketing trailers, for an outstanding IP.
· You will take ownership of tasks given, ensuring animations delivered are on time.
· You will make sure animations match the established quality bar.
· You will utilise your advanced animations skills within Maya, to build performances using a mixture of motion capture data, and hand key frame animation.
· You will be friendly and proactive in problem-solving, taking and implementing any animation notes given, in a positive attitude, alongside being a team player.
· Professional experience with Motion Builder
· Professional experience with Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects
· Passionate about games and film
· Generous holiday allowance
· Annual discretionary studio bonus
· Support in Learning and Development
· Private medical, dental and life insurance
· Free breakfast every day
· An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions
· Amazing studio parties
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
We’re delighted to support Safe In Our World and help bring awareness to the effects and signs of stress and…
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom