Job ID: #23273
Our client is a major Games Developer with multiple studios in the UK. Due to their immense success they are now expanding their Character Rigging team. This studio is focused on creating fun console games around their world-famous IP. We welcome applications from experienced Riggers and are also happy to hear from recent graduates. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within the highly successful and creative Animation department supporting animators and producing high quality rigs and tools.
· Character Rigging Demo Reel showcasing a range of your best rigs.
· Creating control rigs for a wide variety of characters, creatures, and vehicles.
· In-depth knowledge, and technically proficient, in using Autodesk Maya is a must.
· Experienced in writing scripts, preferably with Python, to automate processes and support the animation pipeline.
· Able to liaise with the Lead Character Rigger, other technical support staff, and animators in trouble shooting and development.
· Show a sound understanding of animation principles and processes.
· We're looking for candidates who are self-motivated and enthusiastic.
· A good communicator and at ease with working in a team.
· Capable of working to tight deadlines.
· Degree, related qualification or equivalent experience in Animation.
· Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· Company pension scheme and life assurance
· Regular health and wellbeing activities
· Discounts on a wide range of company and partner products
· Free online training courses
Categories: Animation , Creative
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom