Job ID: #22188
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM are excited to be working with this AAA games company. The original studios were founded in Stockholm in 2003 and develops games using its proprietary technology, enabling huge open worlds filled with emergent gameplay. They have recently opened their third studio in the beautiful Malmö, Sweden. The Malmö studio will focus on development of current and future IPs, relatively small and flexible projects which rest on a solid foundation of AAA production values.
They are now looking for a Character Programmer to join a top-tier development team working on their next self-published title in Stockholm. As Character programmer you will be developing character mechanics for a 3D action-adventure AAA console game, including sophisticated traversal and combat actions.
• Advanced expertise with modern C++ programming
• Completed and shipped at least one full-cycle (start to end) 3D console game project
• Strong interest and experience with modern character animation techniques
• Familiarity with modern AI and physics game systems
• Recent and relevant experience with console development (XBox / Playstation)
• Solid understanding of 3D math and its application to game development
• Experience with performance and resource optimization for consoles
• Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other game-dev disciplines (animation, design, production, effects, etc)
• Familiarity with Python scripting
• Familiarity with modern real-time animation processes and pipeline
• Experience working with a large, AAA development team desirable
Categories: Programming , Technical
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, Jordan and Nathan are running a Warzone Stream to help raise money for…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom