Job Title – Business Development Manager – Video Games – Poland
Job Location – Warsaw
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – Negotiable plus benefits
Job ID – 25587
OPM are pleased to be working with a client based in Poland seeking a Business Development Manager to enhance their extraordinary team.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager who is willing to undertake a wide variety of tasks. You will be responsible for enhancing the companies ever-growing portfolio of global games publishers and help manage the relationship between them and their existing accounts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparing and budgeting (P&L) offers for video games publishers to get the worldwide rights to distribute PC, Mac & Linux games
- Presenting offers to the publishers and negotiating with them from start until the final signature.
- Maintaining a clear communication line with other departments and to let them know about upcoming titles and cover their possible questions about those.
- Account management: being the main point of contact for a selection of publishers.
- Attending trade shows to meet ongoing partners and find new business opportunities.
- Identifying and reporting possible business opportunities to the Head of Business Development.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- Widespread knowledge of the gaming industry.
- Good organization skills, combined with an ability to prioritize your work to meet deadlines.
- Analytical mind: Feeling comfortable with maths to budget any business idea or model you have in mind.
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite; Word, Excel etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain a clear and efficient communication line with other departments of the company, but also with external partners.
- Creative thinking and an open-minded approach.
- Availability for travel several times a year.
- Past professional experience in the gaming or media industry in a position that required negotiating and eventually licensing content that was made available for sale.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of the clients net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for non-polish citizens as well as assistance from their HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7