Our client has made a name in creating multiplayer melee combat games and have no signs of slowing down. With huge growth plans on the horizon they are looking for a Business Development Manager to help drive the distribution of their games.
You will collaborate with senior leadership to drive and enable new business opportunities with all partners.
- Analytical and data-driven with a bias towards data-based decision making.
- Drive new initiatives and operate with limited guidance.
- Be commercially savvy and have excellent business judgment.
- Bring operational accuracy, holding your program stakeholders to the highest of standards.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to influence remote teams, both technical and non-technical.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Experience structuring and negotiating complex agreements.
- Expert at identifying and executing successful partnership deals and large-scale marketing deals.
- Own KPIs, Business Reviews, and P&L management.
- Own quarterly revenue growth objectives.
- Pitch, onboard and scale new media properties.
- Drive special deal terms and negotiations with publishers to optimise collaboration.
- Drive adoption of products for publishers, including tools to implement effective integrations.
- Work closely with technology teams to inform product roadmap and provide feedback on product requirements.
- Partner with the executive team to support strategic businesses plans for the organisation.
- Manage key relationships with partner platforms.
- Liaison for government grants and partnerships.
- Permanent Remote work options
- Relocation assistance if required
- 4.5 weeks Paid vacation
- Bonus Structure
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly happy hour
- Healthcare & benefits
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!