This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM are working with a well-established UK developer steeped in history, awards, and success. They have developed on multiple platforms and through continued growth they are looking for a Brand Manager to join their team on newest projects.
The successful candidate will help increase the potential of their games in the marketplace by helping to drive inventive, consistent, and effective worldwide marketing campaigns in conjunction with agencies, development partners and their other studios.
- Passionate about gaming with a deep understanding of the industry.
- Strong experience in a product marketing role within the industry.
- Demonstrable experience in recognising target audiences and planning targeted campaigns.
- Skilled at analysing market trends and identify crucial opportunities.
- Ability to track, measure and feedback on progress across all tasks.
- Able to take initiative.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Demonstrable organisational and time management skills.
- Work with the Senior Brand Manager in delivering global brand campaigns for products.
- Perform research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer research, market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement plans for new and existing products.
- Examine, evaluate, and report on product-specific brand activity and results.
- Provide activity within agreed budget.
- Develop opportunities with partners to boost sales revenues and ROI.
- Liaise with media, PR, and other external agencies.
- Ensure all sales and marketing assets meet the needs of production, publishing-partners, and platform holders.
- Ensure visibility of all documentation to senior management team.
- Maintain and keep current on industry knowledge of competitive games and successful genres.
- Champion product potential, rapidly developing a deep understanding of all their games.
- Build and maintain first class, first party platform holder, ensuring regular communication of plans, managing the creation, and uploading of assets and assisting in the negotiation of possible co-marketing and PR support.
- Go to consumer and media events within the UK or overseas as necessary.
- Travel, as necessary.
- Private medical insurance.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Employee share scheme.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Flexible start and finish times with an option of some remote working.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!