Job ID: #24291
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Browser Games
OPM are working with a well-established developer based in the city of Cologne.
Formed over 10 years ago and currently working on multiple browser games. They are currently looking for an experienced Backend Developer with in-depth understanding of C# & PHP.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Development of the backend for Browser Games
· Implementation of high-performance code in C# and/or PHP for the server environments
· Interface implementation for studio tools
· Configuration and maintenance of game worlds
· Manage deployment jobs and execute server deployments based on Docker/Kubernetes
· Processing of emergency tickets and finding solutions to problems concerning active live
· Technical contact, both in-house and in communication with other studio locations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· You have a profound knowledge of:
C# -preferably in ASP.NET/ .NET Core.
PHP -preferably knowledge of RPC/ORM
· Good handling of database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB, Redis or RabbitMQ
· You also know your way around in Linux-systems.
· You have worked with version-control systems, preferably Git.
· You have experience in Continuous Integration (CI) or Continuous Delivery (CD).
· You have good writing and speaking proficiency in English.
· You have worked with Docker/Kubernetes before.
· You have experience in working with Python.
· You know the basics of SCRUM.
Categories: Programming , Technical
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, Jordan and Nathan are running a Warzone Stream to help raise money for…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom