Job Location: REMOTE
Job Type: 12 Month Contract
Project: AAA Console and PC Games
Our client is a Los Angeles based team of developers with proven track record of working on some of the most memorable gaming franchises. We are seeking an experienced Audio Designer with a background working on AAA Games.
- Experience designing sound for video games with at least one shipped title as a core part of the audio team
- Great sound design and critical listening skills with a desire to learn and hone the craft
- Outstanding communication skills, written and oral with the ability to be self-reliant and organized
- Familiarity with modern audio creation equipment, software, recording techniques, and asset management with a high level of expertise in at least one DAW (Nuendo, Reaper, ProTools, etc…)
- Ability to take a feature from concept to finish, from prototype to final implementation, and own the creative process while adjusting to feedback and notes from the audio lead.
- Ability to follow an audio schedule, naming conventions, and workflow standards while helping establish new ones.
- A passion for video games and knowledge of the role audio plays in enhancing the player experience
- Create and Implement high-quality sound assets that support player feedback
- Collaborate with the Audio Lead to establish a unique and consistent sonic identity across the project
- Directly work with Design and other content departments while championing the audio vision
- Design and prototype audio tech ideas to help push the boundaries of UE4 Native audio
- Use real-time in-depth audio scripting to create dynamic and varied sound assets
- Assist plan and organize field recording and foley sessions to gather unique sounds for our project
- Troubleshoot and fix audio bugs alongside QA departments to create best practices for testing audio
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!