OPM’s client are looking for an experienced Associate Producer or Producer to be accountable for the delivery of the game as well as being responsible for reviewing quality and making the right decisions for their players. You’ll lead cross-functional teams to create innovative features and incredible player experiences. You’ll drive development by inspiring teams to collaborate, communicate and focus on quality. You’ll work with the team to help concept, deliver, remove roadblocks and improve the game at every stage of production.
- Own and drive the game vision with the rest of the production and leadership team. Ensure the vision is consistent and brings clarity to the development team.
- Oversee multiple feature teams at once, ensuring the team is aligned throughout development. Coordinate dependencies and deliverables to ensure the team are set up for success.
- Be the facilitator. Look after business, understand priorities and keep the team on track by encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Work with the design team to ensure the design is understood and communicated effectively to the team on a regular basis.
- Inform and build feature roadmaps including planning, delivery, critical paths and risks.
- Act as product owner on a variety of features while organizing daily standups to coordinate team members, manage backlogs, and work with other stakeholders.
- Lead and inspire the development team to produce an outstanding game experience.
- Own and drive the quality of the game, ensuring that the features and the entire game are reviewed on a regular basis and meet the highest possible quality.
Skills and Experience required
- A proven track record in production working on AAA titles and have experienced at least one full development cycle from concept phase through to ship as an Associate Producer or Producer.
- You have practical knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies and have experience with an agile method of game development (e.g. scrum).
- You’re passionate about games, you play games and you are knowledgeable about games.
- You know how to inspire and lead people to reach objectives and deliver high quality software.
- You are a problem solver and approach challenges creatively and methodically.
- You are a team player and you know how to motivate the team to succeed.
- Previous experience in the development of racing titles is a plus.
- Knowledge of core software tools (Microsoft suite, Hansoft, Perforce, console development software, bug tracking software).
- A bachelors or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and a great attention to detail.
Located in Sweden’s second largest city, this studio takes care of their staff and in addition to a competitive compensation package they offer free games, a massage every month and health care allowance and Pension.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The company offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits as well
For further information about the role please contact Max on +44 (0) 1206214420 or apply now!!