Job ID: #23267
Our client is looking for an Associate Producer to join their console internal development team. As a member of the production team, Associate Producers must be detail-oriented and competent in multi-discipline interaction, as they support development of quality AAA titles.
• Work closely with the Producer and Leads to ensure the highest level of team communication.
• Create and track schedules for multiple disciplines.
• Ensure that game quality expectations are met, and milestones are on schedule.
• Work closely with the Leads on day to day organisation, management and tracking of tasks and resources to ensure project is on schedule.
• Prioritise and assign tasks to development team in accordance with project priorities and pipelines.
• Anticipate project risks. Take the initiative to solve and/or work with Leads to mitigate project risks.
• Act as a link between development team and other project stakeholders.
• Promote cross-discipline communication to ensure entire project team is aligned and working towards common goals.
• Schedule and facilitate discipline meetings. Document and distribute meeting notes. Sense-make and follow-up on action items in a timely manner.
• Management of outsourcing partners.
• Work closely with Quality Assurance team to resolve issues in a timely manner to maintain game stability and ensure implementation is in line with design. Review bugs for clarity and duplication.
• Ability to work independently while remaining responsive to the needs of the larger production team.
• Proven professional experience in internal game development, involving multiple shipped AAA console titles in a senior or lead position.
• Shipped at least one full console game project in the role of Associate Producer or Producer.
• Experience tracking cross-department schedules.
• Previous experience in managing a mid-large size project team (15 members and above) is a plus.
• Full game development cycle experience is a huge plus.
• Strong understanding of game development, including working with a game engine and the content creation pipeline and game development cycle.
Experience in using project management, bug tracking and version control game development tools (Jira, Perforce, Confluence, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of and experience in using agile game development methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively with all departments.
• Able to keep team motivated, resolve conflicts and take leadership to maintain the team’s efficiency in emergencies.
• Able to exercise good judgement and work independently in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines and sometimes competing priorities.
• Able to run meetings efficiently and effectively.
• Flexibility, initiative and ability to adapt to change.
• Motivated, highly organised and personable.
• A genuine interest in video games.
Categories: Development Management , Production
Do you have a passion for promoting unique, artistic and creative titles made separate from big studios? If so, then…
If you have a passion for games, know multiple languages and want to help bring games to wider audience, then…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom