This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console /PC games
OPM are proud to be working with one of the worldwide leaders in AAA Console and PC games with an incredibly talented international team based in Norway. They are looking for an Associate Producer to join their team.
The successful candidate will work with producers and other leadership members to enforce the overall vision, direction, and quality of a high-profile IP.
- Solid experience with game development with a background in art/design/code prior to switching to an internal development Production role.
- Degree in a related field or corresponding experience.
- Knowledge of traditional and Agile project management methodologies and knowledge of project management tools such as JIRA.
- Understanding of risk management and prioritisation of features
- A calm and deliberate approach within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about games and game development
- Handle day-to-day production, and cross-functional needs related with a high-quality IP.
- Driving the creative and ambitious approaches to the overall vision and quality across all studios.
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communication, organisation, process, and accountability across all departments.
- Hold daily Scrum standups and Sprints.
- Ensure development and QA processes, overall product quality, and testing.
- Recognise and communicate roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals.
- Inspire and support the studio to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Help make informed choices in conjunction with team leads on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and available resources.
- Give progress updates to studio leadership, while managing deadlines and deliverables.
- Supervise the project team and execute the product plan using Agile/SCRUM Methodology.
- Bring Together with their internal Brand/Marketing, external Marketing, Outsourcing resources, first party console resources, as needed, and other duties as assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Knowledge managing external developers/resources.
- Familiarity with working with larger projects across multiple time zones.
- In-depth knowledge about game development processes.
- Experience with post-launch assistance and content updates.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Knowledge of version control software such as Perforce.
- Understanding with multiple Survival / Open World / Crafting games.
- Ability to create a culture of quality and personal accountability throughout the development pipeline.
- Familiarity with basic animation processes and pipelines
- Credited on at least 1 shipped AA+ multi-platform title in a management position.
- Significant employee benefits package
- Premium-free Insurance package
- 25 vacation days, 8 sick days, 10 paid holidays
- Constantly evolving employee-based culture, including events, gatherings, contests, morale-based incentives, etc.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!