This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Battle Royale – EMEA Esports
OPM have partnered with an industry leading developer, setting the world alight with their popular online game enjoyed my millions around the world! An Amsterdam-based company, they are seeking an Associate Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will create and oversee their Esports projects and operations for Europe and MENA region. You will need to take responsibility of organising with external organisers, producers, and other related parties to boost their Esports impact for the EMEA region in harmony with the global vision.
- Strong Esports or Gaming Industry experience
- Deep knowledge of current Battle Royale Esports mechanics
- Experience in handling server administration
- Experience in orchestrating competitive events, both online and offline
- Outstanding team worker and self-motivator
- Keen eye for detail and high standards of work
- Data minded and results oriented
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- Following or actively partaking in the competitive scene in gaming or sports industry – specifically if in Battle Royale games
- Excellent understanding of the online games market
- Technology fanatic, following the latest updates and trends in gaming
- Highly organised with endless passion even in a heavy routine
- Demonstrable experience arranging and executing Online and Offline events
- Solid understanding of games and geek culture
- Multilingual language skills.
- Organise and coordinate numerous events from tech perspective
- Manage all sorts of server operations including but not limited to online and offline
- Responsible for troubleshooting and reporting (tech related)
- Monitor all live matches for first party events and any other event
- Organise post-event tech reports for the relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate communication with their Esports Development Team and keep stakeholders informed
- Cooperate with Esports Coordinator(s), Esports Content Coordinator, Esports Content Manager and Head of Esports concerning the competitive scene by contributing to and assisting all operation functions
- Main POC for data & product insight on compiling Esports broadcast information, providing server capabilities and assessing data
- Distribute server access and keep track of the validity of accounts for grassroots activities
- Following, trying, and learning new updates from Content, Publishing, Communication Departments and sharing it to the team
- Organise, plan, and execute First party and Third-party related events in relation with the Esports Coordinator(s), Esports Content Coordinator, Esports Content Manager and Head of Esports
- Act as a bridge between potential sponsors and the pro teams, between the press and the pro players, or between partners who need to setup activities involving pro players and teams
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!