Job ID: #26072
Our client is looking for an Associate Cinematic Director to join their team, working on an open-world action RPG project from their world class studio in the Midlands, UK.
You'll work closely with their Cinematic Director to develop the direction for cinematics across the project.
· Exceptional skills in cinematic direction and the ability to present the vision to the larger team.
· Knowledge of current 3D software (Maya, 3DS Max and MotionBuilder).
· Expert understanding of storytelling and cinematic principles and techniques.
· Strong editorial experience and instincts.
· Highly concise critical reasoning skills with the ability to curate strong performances and ideas.
· Previous experience liaising with remote or outsource agents.
· Work with Cinematic Director to build and maintain cinematic vision for the game.
· Create the cinematic pipeline and processes from conception to final implementation.
· Collaborate with artists, writers, designers and programmers.
· Work alongside and direct Actors.
· Hybrid Working (3 days in the office and 2 days working from home).
· Flexible working hours.
· VISA sponsorship and Relocation support if required.
· Contributory pension scheme.
· 25-day holiday allowance, plus bank holidays.
· Private Healthcare.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
Mental health is an issue that runs very close to our hearts at OPM, so we’ve decided to compile a…
We’re proud to be partnering with MCV/Develop to bring you the 2022 30 Under 30 – this time with a…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom