My client who has been established since 1990 is looking for an experienced Producer to join in delivering a plethora of brilliant games across all formats, working with both internal development teams as well as those in our development family spread across the world. They are looking for an Assistant Producer to join them in delivering a plethora of brilliant games across all formats, working with both internal development teams as well as those in our development family spread across the world.
- Assisting in any way in the managing of a project from initial concept through to publication, monitoring team progress and maintaining the project schedule as directed by the games producer.
- Assisting in the establishing of a realistic project scope.
- Assisting to ensure that the development of all projects occurs in a timely fashion, adheres to a budget and meets the high quality standards required.
- Performing and optimising good project management techniques to ensure the above.
- Assisting in the process of risk analysis on all projects with a view to mitigating any and all project risks
- Reviewing milestone deliverables and working with the internal and external producer to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards with both internal and 3rdparty titles.
- Assisting with the flow of information between internal and external teams, helping the external producer to keep all parties informed.
- Working with any external 3rdparty developers to meet the business needs of the studio
- Liaising with QA teams (internal and external).
- Ensuring a game can meet the technical requirements of format holders.
- Working with the submission coordinator to assure that all relevant materials are prepared ahead of submission to all platform holders.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of external projects when required.
- Working with programmers, artists, designers, audio staff and external contractors to ensure a good working environment and atmosphere.
- Co-ordinating localisation needs and assisting in the acquiring of age ratings.
- Experience of working in a Production role in a games studio
- Experience of working on commercially released products on console, PC and/or mobile
- Good project management skills and some experience of project management methodology
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Confidence to find solutions to problems and motivate teams both internal and external.
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- Competence in relevant technology and a passion for the gaming industry.
- Must have great organisational skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
Please note: This studio unfortunately unable to sponsor work visas for this role, therefore all applicants must be eligible to work in the Europe without visa sponsorship.
The company offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits as well
To be considered, call Catherine on +44 (0) 1206 214416 or apply now!!