Our client is a long-established Games Studio whose Games Label is busier than ever. Working on an array of successful and interesting new game IPs, they are expanding rapidly, and the last 3 years have all been record years for them and they are looking to keep pushing onward and upwards!
Having undergone a huge expansion over the past 18 months they are looking for another Assistant Producer to join the dedicated internal Production Team.
You will have responsibility for:
- Assisting in any way in the managing of a project from initial concept through to publication, monitoring team progress and maintaining the project schedule as directed by the senior production staff.
- Assisting in the establishing of a realistic project scope.
- Assisting to ensure that the development of all projects occurs in a timely fashion, adheres to a budget and meets the high-quality standards required.
- Performing and optimising good project management techniques to ensure the above.
- Assisting in the process of risk analysis on all projects with a view to mitigating all project risks.
- Reviewing milestone deliverables and working with the senior production staff to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards with both internal and 3rd party titles.
- Working with programmers, artists, designers, audio staff and external contractors to ensure a good working environment and atmosphere.
- Managing external QA (arranging quotes, managing bugs and feedback, arranging sign off and payment).
- Managing Localisation/LocQA (arranging quotes, managing bugs and feedback, arranging sign off and payment).
- Managing Outsource Providers including Art and Audio (Set up PSA’s, manage deliverables, liaise with HoDs to provide feedback, advise Production/QA staff on providers).
- Working with the Release team to assure that all relevant materials are prepared ahead of submission to all platform holders.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of external projects when required.
- Any other miscellaneous tasks as requested by Production.
Key Skills and Experience:
Employees will demonstrate the following skills and characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Confidence to find solutions to problems and motivate teams both internal and external.
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- Immaculate eye for detail with the ability to make sure that all information is accurate and correct.
- A solid grasp of project management techniques, methods and tools.
- Competence in relevant technology and a passion for the gaming industry.