Job Title: ASO Manager
Job Location: Barcelona, Spain
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive inc bonuses
OPM are proud to be working with one of the worldwide leaders in mobile games with an incredibly talented international team based in the diverse and beautiful city of Barcelona. They are looking for an ASO manager to join their team.
You will be developing and implementing the App Store Optimization strategy of all our games whilst collaborating with the Marketing responsible for each game.
- Manage ASO projects by performing keyword and conversion rate optimization in the App Store and Play Store.
- Development and testing of metadata and creative concepts for the application page in the store (description, icon, screenshots, video), in order to increase conversion and visibility.
- Lead the creative production of new assets and localizations, working with our marketing team.
- Spot trends and regularly test new strategies in the ASO space.
- Develop, execute, and track tests for all our games leveraging analytics tools, like Apptweak, App Annie, App Store Connect and the Google Play Console.
- Use your deep understanding of how the paid search influencers and branding campaigns affect the store visits and how to use this information in our favour
- Adaptation of metadata and creatives, considering the regional characteristics of markets in different countries
- Reporting on the effectiveness of the different ASO strategies
- Solid ASO experience in the Mobile Games industry.
- Deep knowledge of all the visuals facets of the Store page and how to use them to increase the conversion.
- Expertise in setting ASO strategies.
- A deep understanding of the keyword optimization process, key metrics, App Store Connect, and Google Play Console.
- Experience in generating ideas for store experiments, A/B tests conducting experience and validating the reliability of their results.
- Familiarity with ASO tools such as Apptweak, App Annie etc.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Passion for gaming.
- Contacts in the stores.