This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client are looking for an experienced, talented, and passionate Art Producer who will be one of the key players in the game development process coordinating internal art resources as well as establishing and maintaining good relationships with any outsourcing resources that the project may need and ensure that they meet project time and quality requirements
- Minimum of 2 published AAA titles as a Producer, Project Manager, Art Manager
- Strong experience, managing production or art production teams
- Deep understanding about game development processes for art
- Expertise with project management and version control software tools such as JIRA and Perforce
- A demonstrated knowledge of various Project Management methodologies including Scrum/Agile, as well as good organizational skills and an ability to balance project demands with high quality
- Background managing external developers/resources
- Experience working with large projects across multiple time zones
- Previous experience in an animation, modelling, or technical art related development role
- Design and manage of the art content roadmap for the environment artists, character artists, concept artists and other members of the art production team
- Align the art content roadmap with product managers, designers, and content team technical leadership
- Establish and maintain close communication with the team members and outsourcing partners to ensure they meet deadlines, objectives, and quality standards
- Support with the organization, development, and revision of art style guide and art pipelines
- Work closely with Art Director and the Art Team Leads to keep production running smoothly and effectively
- Negotiate scope and quality with Art Director to find the solutions that best fit the requirements of the game
- Anticipate resource needs, both short-term and long-term, able to work with changing design requirements
- Work In partnership with the Outsourcing Manager to plan feasible scope
- Supervise the art production team's day-to-day activities and track the progress
- Coordinating and managing creative feedback and approvals
- Passion for games and game development.
- Positive, self-starter attitude.
- Extremely organized.
- Performance based bonuses
- Private health care including dental treatment
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigner
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!