Project: Mobile Games Studio
OPM’s client is seeking a Art Outsourcing Supervisor to join their passionate and talented team.
The successful candidate will review, correct, and improve art asset deliveries from the studio’s external vendors. They will also provide feedback using clear explanations, the use of overpaints and exemplary rework to guarantee and improve the overall art quality.
- Strong experience in the gaming industry.
- Understanding of Digital Content Creation Tools: Maya/3dsmax/Blender, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Spine
- In-depth Knowledge of the asset creation pipeline for games: Concept, Blockout, Highpoly, Retopo/Lowpoly, UV, Texture, Shader, Implementation (Unity)
- Excellent English, both written and spoken (English is their official language!)
- Knowledge of art principles such as colour, anatomy and composition and the ability to apply them in the form of paintovers or written feedback.
- Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Slides and Sheets, Microsoft Office and Excel, as well as Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.
- Offering feedback to vendors based on art guidelines by providing visual and written instructions and other methods to ensure clear communication.
- Making sure and facilitate communication with internal teams and external vendors by maintaining a strong relationship between external and internal art teams.
- Recognising potential problems in the art pipeline and work with the Leads and teams to prevent them.
- Creating and providing pertinent documentation to vendors, ensuring compliant documentation, visual reference and examples of art asset production. procedures, and engine requirements to support the external vendors.
- Check and fix briefings ensuring that all requirements are met, materials and shaders are provided, naming conventions are correct, and instructions are clearly understood before sending assignments to vendors.
- Report to the Art Outsourcing Lead to align on tasks and priorities, collaborate with Outsourcing Producers and Leads to understand and communicate the visual goals of the project externally.
- Implement and make sure assets are consistent and game ready.
- 25 days annual leave plus 14 bank holidays
- Full private medical and dental insurance
- Relocation assistance to Barcelona
- Accountancy and Tax support
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!