This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
As an Art Outsourcing Supervisor you will ensure deliveries are received without delay and properly organised in project management tools, facilitating communication with internal departments and external vendors.
You will show a talent for efficiency, adaptability and emotional intelligence to problem solving, always executing sound judgement, with clear decision-making and poise in unexpected situations.
- Providing feedback to vendors based on art guidelines by providing visual and written instructions and other methods to ensure clear communication
- Ensure and facilitate communication with internal teams and external vendors by maintaining a strong relationship between external and internal art teams
- Identifying potential problems in the art pipeline and work with the Leads and teams to prevent them.
- Generating and providing pertinent documentation to vendors, ensuring compliant documentation, visual reference and examples of art asset production, procedures, and engine requirements to support the external vendors.
- Check and fix briefings ensuring that all requirements are met, materials and shaders are provided, naming conventions are correct, and instructions are clearly understandable before sending assignments to vendors.
- Report to the Art Outsourcing Lead to align on tasks and priorities, collaborate with Outsourcing Producers and Leads to understand and communicate the visual goals of the project externally
- Implement and make sure assets are consistent and game ready and Implement approved assets into our internal Asset Manager, along with making any needed fixes to keep assets consistent and game ready
This is you:
- Familiar with Lean and Agile techniques, especially Kanban boards and Gantt charts.
- Have a great understanding of art principles such as color, anatomy and composition and the ability to apply them in the form of paintovers or written feedback.
- Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to multi-task.
- Experienced with Google Docs, Slides and Sheets, Microsoft Office and Excel, as well as Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.
- Any other project-tracking and management/database software is welcome. (Wrike is a great bonus)
You also have:
- Excellent prioritization and communication skills to effectively interact with several departments on a daily basis.
- Good professional English skills, both verbal and written.
- Positive attitude and ability to team-working, focusing on solutions instead of problems.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A big passion for games