This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPMs client’s vision is to bring people together through their games! One of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies and having won multiple TIGA and other awards several years in a row.
With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, they are the next destination for designers who want to work on cutting edge social experiences.
- Background in sourcing and managing outsourcing companies and freelancers, specifically in the mobile games industry
- Have set up Distributed Teams at outsource companies and evolve relationships into partnerships
- Understanding of Agile project management and the different approaches to the scheduling of asset production
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Good understanding of mobile pipelines for asset creation
- An exceptional understanding of the Office suite
- Understanding of bug tracking systems such as Jira
- Experience with version control systems such as Perforce
- Experience with asset management tools such as Shotgun
- Knowledge of using project management and scheduling software
- Be the point of contact and owner of the relationship with the client's outsource partners
- Collaborate with new suppliers to create partnerships who work for the client as a distributed unit
- Oversee the outsource budget and to lessen costs where appropriate
- Establish long-term workflows and processes that allow for efficient, flexible and timely delivery of large numbers of high-quality assets
- Cooperate with their outsource partners and production to create a schedule for the completion of assets to ensure project’s dates are upheld
- Manage and create internal team reviews, collate and share feedback amongst their outsource partners within a clearly defined sign off process
- Work to manage the logistical side of complex projects with multiple dependencies
- Preserve healthy relationships with outsourcing partners and cooperate with them to implement high technical and aesthetic standards
- Collaborate with studio management to balance quality, time and costs while maintaining our high standards
- Pro-actively recognize and resolve risks to both the project and outsource pipeline and ensure that all security measures are in place
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible 25 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!