This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
As a full-time Outsourcing Manager, you will join our clients external development team and work closely with the Lead Producer, projects leads and producers to simultaneously plan and improve the efficiency of art asset production for game projects. You will be responsible for reducing waste in art asset production, while improving our quality standards by developing and implementing new pipelines and processes for art asset creation. You will also provide guidance and support with these to both our internal environment art teams and external partners.
- Setup production-ready processes and proactively identify improvement areas with our external art development and integration pipelines.
- Assist project leads and producers with the elaboration of achievable and efficient outsourcing plans.
- Create documentation and specifications for the vendors with the help of our lead artists and Lead Xdev Producer
- Introduce, train and coach both internal co-workers and external partners on Remedy’s development pipelines, tools and artistic requirements.
- Support game teams with the identification of production risks or constraints related to visual assets, and troubleshoot dependency problems.
- Facilitate communication between external content creators and project stakeholders.
- Help maintain and improve the quality of Remedy’s games by evaluating assets in context and providing relevant feedback.
- Keep aware of industry standards, both in terms of methodology and quality, and help both internal and external co-workers to stay on par with them.
Requirements and qualifications
- Extensive experience as an Outsource Manager or Senior Outsource Artist
- Previous experience with external content production and asset management
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Positive attitude with a team-oriented mindset
- High motivation and capacity to learn new skills, use new tools and meet new people
- Knowledge of 3ds Max, Maya or equivalent software
- Knowledge of production management software such as Hansoft, MS Project or Jira