Project: AAA Games Project
OPM’s client is an established worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment.
Their portfolio includes Action Games, RPG, FPS and Simulators.
The successful candidate will be an Art manager who has strong experience working on game development where they have managed the art teams
- Strong experience working on a games development team where you've managed art teams
- Knowledge of the terminology and processes associated with various art departments is required
- Excellent understanding of art pipeline and how to organize and supervise artists to accomplish their assignments
- Strong artistic and technical knowledge and experience in 3D in-game art production
- Scheduling and Outsourcing experience
- Ability to balance discussion and debate with getting things done
- Goal-oriented with a constant eye on delivering excellence;
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and work autonomously
- Optimistic attitude and outlook
- Calm and confident leadership style
- Passion for games and game development
- Daily cooperation with in-house and external studios to create estimates, detailed schedules and capacity plans for art
- Collaborate with team leads and members to deliver high quality art within the budgeted time frame
- Coordination with team leaders for internal project staffing and outsourcing/co-dev studios related to art creation
- Report and collaborate with the Executive Producer and Art Producer to find solutions for all art production challenges
- Find, allocate and maintain relationships with external studios for art
- Control all budget related to external art production
- Managing and optimizing project pipelines, methodologies and processes for environment art, character art and animation, in collaboration with the Project Manager
- Risk management and plans set-up to resolve issues early before they become bigger
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!