This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s client is an award-winning studio based in the UK. They are seeking an experienced Art Director to join their passionate and talented team.
The successful candidate will manage the art production and content pipeline across their studios.
- Experience on a minimum of 3 major mobile games as an Art Director or team lead; particular multi player social games.
- Background working with licensed IPs
- Familiarity working with both in-house and outsourcing/external art teams
- Outstanding communication skills
- Understanding of customers’ preferences and the ability to produce appealing art
- Experience with use of big data in a live product to steer decision making within own department
- Background working with Agile in any production setting
- Experience with the Unity engine for a mobile product
- Outline and own the visual identity of the game Through evolution of Art style guides and vison for future production with tools and technology
- Establish the best practices and standards for production based on industry benchmarks and share your expertise with the team members
- Oversee Environment, Character and Animation leads to ensure they evolve and grow with the company
- Create and oversee team development within the Content Art team
- Manage art hiring, development and resourcing
- Evaluate and validate the assets going into the game using best practices and experience whilst working closely across the content art department
- Collaborate with the Outsource manger and external partners to drive quality expectations and efficiencies with internal teams
- Collaborate with Creative services to ensure close collaboration with 3rd Party partners and drive business opportunities guiding the visual implementation within the studio
- Manage the technical art pipelines across disciplines
- Profit share scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!