Project: Console & PC FPS Games
Are you a passionate Art leader with significant experience in Art leadership within a PC/Console studio looking for your next role? Are you looking to put your experience into practice growing and developing a team? Are you excited to collaborate with a team of innovative and passionate developers in a games studio that has the wellbeing of employees at the forefront of their ethics? Our client asks you to read on!
They are currently seeking an Art Director to lead, organise and inspire their Art department working on current and future projects.
- You will act as the key stakeholder for Artistic Vision on the project, working with the Game Director to align with the vision for the game.
- You will act as the voice of Art within the studio, as part of the Leadership team.
- You will be familiar with all of the various disciplines under the art umbrella, able to lead from concept to environment, through each of the specialisations.
- You will work with the production team to budget, plan, monitor workload, adherance to process and costs for Art across the studio.
- You will be an excellent organiser, comfortable with refining and building on process and pipelines, with an eye to longer term studio strategy and growth.
- Extensive experience within the games industry, with good experience in a Lead Artist/Art Director role.
- You are a high energy, low ego hands-on Leader, keen to remain familiar with the creation process and Lead by example. You can walk the walk, talk to talk when it comes to the job.
- A strong understanding of workflows, particularly PBR, one or more mainstream 3D package (Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Substance, Zbrush)
- You are a passionate yet calm team player, highly organised and good personally and interpersonally.
- A born collaborator, you are experienced and adept at getting the best out of working cross-discipline making great games.
- You have demonstrated success leading art teams on console and or PC games using Unreal Engine.
- You are an excellent coach and inspiring Leader to other artists, keen to work with your team members to develop their careers while progressing the project.
- Experience presenting Art to a public audience
- Experience working with intern programs
- Complete VISA & Relocation assistance provided
- Hybrid work model
- Private health Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- 24/7 Employee Assistance
- Quarterly social events
- Dog friendly office!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!