This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console title
Our client is seeking for a talented Art Director to join their team
The successful candidate will be passionate about video games and be able to adapt and have fun in our clients fast-paced environment.
- Shipped at least one AAA title as an Art Director or Associate Art Director.
- Have a creative eye and aesthetic judgement to help drive and critique visual quality.
- The flexibility to work in multiple artistic styles.
- Excellent composition, lighting and colour theory skills and appreciation.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A good working knowledge of software, game engines and tool sets required to generate game content.
- Collaborate with Production to identify and resolve art workflow and staffing issues
- Direct and supervise all art disciplines across a team to establish and create a projects visual content.?
- Communicate the art vision, internally and externally using presentations and documentation such as art bibles, style guides and mood boards.
- Work with art leads to establish best practices and ensure the proper techniques and tools are used to deliver high quality art on a project.
- Collaborate with the Code, Design and Art teams to identify and help implement new ideas and art features needed for each projects vision.
- Take an active role in planning of projects and project pitches.
- Review, direct and provide positive constructive feedback across the team.
- Regularly update senior management on status and progress of milestone deliverables.?
- Facilitate and lead art reviews for internal and external teams.?
- Mentor and provide strong career guidance for art staff.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!