Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Art Director – Barcelona, Spain – Confidential
Location: Barcelona, Spain Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #23720 Posted: 10 months ago
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our Clients Barcelona studio is looking for an Art Director who can inspire and guide teams in creating outstanding visual showcases for their games.
- Mentor, direct and supervise a dedicated art team in creating AAA 3D games
- Challenge innovation and establish standards through the visual identity you establish for your games
- Control and establish artistic guidelines for every aspect of art production: characters, vehicles, environments, props, cinematic direction, special fx and post-processing
- Empower Team Leads and their teams to reach standard setting levels of quality
- Work with the Creative and Tech leads in finding the best way to blend visuals, technology and gameplay mechanics into one coherent AAA 3D gaming experience
- Own the product: collaborate with marketing and licensing teams to design and execute trailers, promotional campaigns.
- Highly motivated; with a deep passion for video games
- Extensive experience as Art Director
- Previous Lead artist experience showcased by a published AAA title
- Ability to formulate strong visual identities for concepts
- Hands-on previous experience in any major 3D art field is a must (Environment, Character or Vehicle 3D modelling)
- Proven experience in working with 3Dstudio Max (or Maya) and Zbrush
- A “lead by example” work philosophy
- Experienced, autonomous and versatile profile.
Categories: Art , Creative