Job ID: #10844
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Animation Programmer to work as part of the Tools & Core Technology team, supporting multiple AAA titles currently in development for the PS4, Xbox One and PC platforms.
This role is full-time permanent role based in-house at their Oxford headquarters. You must be able to legally work in the UK.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Animation Programmer to work on new and cutting-edge animation technology as well as to contribute to the development of a variety of AAA games using an in-house engine.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Join our core engine team and work closely with animators and with other programmers
• Improve functionality of existing animation technology in the engine
• Optimise existing code
• Research and implement new techniques for in-game animation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A strong academic background is preferred (1st class or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, or another science-related subject). Candidates with other degrees and those without higher academic qualifications are still encouraged to apply if they have the appropriate experience.
• Strong C/C++ skills
• AAA experience
• Ability to write clear and maintainable code
• Comfortable working with a large existing code base
• Good communication with developers from all disciplines
• Strong interest in animation
• A good eye for visual quality
Categories: Programming , Technical
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Our best wishes for a great Christmas and prosperous New Year! We will all be checking our emails periodically over…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom